A BEAUTIFUL CHILD IN GOD'S EYE


DAY 4

Exodus 2New Living Translation (NLT)

The Birth of Moses

About this time, a man and woman from the tribe of Levi got married.The woman became pregnant and gave birth to a son. She saw that he was a special baby and kept him hidden for three months. 

Maybe you will wonder why I use the title "A BEAUTIFUL CHILD IN GOD'S EYE" in this post. Well, I have 2 personal reasons for that :
1. I used Act 17:20 NLT version as cross reference and I was inspired how St. Stephen described Moses...  “At that time Moses was born—a beautiful child in God’s eyes.
> Her mother saw him also as a non ordinary baby, EXO 2:2 "She saw that he was a special baby" 
     The Bible revealed how God used Moses to rescue and deliver His people from Egypt, out of slavery. And God used Moses to display His awesome power and miracles as chronicled in the Book of Exodus. Also the Bible described Him as "A Friend of God". We will learn about it as we continue to explore the Book of Exodus.
My 2nd reason is I want to encourage everyone, and that includes YOU and myself, because I believe that God sees everyone as "His beautiful child" ... and this realization will make a breakthrough in your life if you will believe, accept and live with it!
Don't be discourage how others or the world sees you because YOU are a beautiful child in God’s eyes and He can use you also as a testimony of His awesome love and power.

Now take time to pause to pray and thank God for giving you life, thank Him for creating you- a beautiful child in His eyes. Ask Him for what specific purpose or mission He is giving you. I believe He has a wonderful plan for your life!

Live an awesome life for Him!

To your success,

Chris T. de Guzman



No comments:

Post a Comment